Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Night Thoughts

I know...I know...it's been awhile since I've posted. I think in some way I have...not so much the post-election blues (...Obama did win...) but a difficulty in coming to terms that the election is over. At times it seemed that it consumed my free time. I just have to process that it's over and that it's time to move on and see how my President is going to govern.

--If anybody is interested in seeing specifically (by precinct) how Decatur County voted...click here. I'm pleased to say that Decatur County had a +11 point swing from 2004 to 2008 with regard to the Democratic Candidate (26% to 37%). Hard work (and a slumping economy...and a desire for change...and a reason to believe in government...and a better candidate--sorry Kerry) does pay off.

--Changing gears here...not a good day for Wonder Woman fans in terms of a (good) major motion picture being developed...click here and here.

--I hope everybody got to see the the Colts-Steelers game yesterday. It was one of the best games of the year...and the Colts did win. They seem to be getting on a roll...let's hope it continues.

--Speaking of football...be sure to check out next Sunday Night's Football game on NBC.

--It looks like Inauguration Day is going to rock more so than I thought.






No comments: