Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's Saturday morning and I'm sitting here sipping on some coffee...yes since Jenny and I received a coffee maker for a wedding present last year I have turned into a habitual morning coffee drinker. I'm also trying to get over a head cold (probably a sinus infection) that just won't go away. I probably should go to the doctor but I've been overly stubborn about going. We'll see how I feel on Monday.

Here some notable things that I've found on the internet this morning.

--Here is the
red band trailer
for Tropic Thunder...the trailer isn't funny from start to finish but does have a few laugh out loud moments.

--Speaking of red band trailers...here's a teaser red band trailer for M. Night Shaymalan's The Happening. I know a lot of movie goers were not thrilled with his last effort... The Lady in the Water but I still have high hopes that Shaymalan can deliver. I'm not a big fan of all his work (we all know about The Sixth Sense) but I do respect him as a filmmaker. I watched the end of Signs last night...and that's a damn fine movie.




--New Joker poster can be found here and the third TV spot can be found here.

Sir I gotta go.


No comments: