Monday, January 19, 2009

Dominated


Bub's Burgers and Ice Cream is a eatery in downtown Carmel. They are famous for their "Big Ugly" burger which is a 22 oz hamburger (pre-cooked weight). If you finish it off, they put your picture on the wall.

I (along with Jenny and Andy & Elizabeth) went their last night...and needless to say...my picture is now on the wall.

That's right I ate a one pound burger.

Admittingly before I saw the burger in front of me I was slightly hesitant that I was going to be able to finish it. But after seeing it in front of me...it became evident that I was mistaken. Because it was never in doubt after that. In fact I finished off my burger before Andy finished his half-pound burger. That's called Maddux'ing it up.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Jenny is so proud.

Kernsie said...

Nice.

Bubs is good.