Monday, October 22, 2007

The Colts and Jaguars are Coming Over Tonight!

In anticipation for the big Monday Night showdown between the Indianapolis Colts and the Jacksonville Jaguars, I just wanted to take this time and say that I found a pretty cool Colts blog.

I'm pretty worked up for this game. I don't like Jacksonville--that includes their players and head coach, Jack Del Rio. I want the Colts to absolutely stampede them but I have a feeling that the game is going to be close. It looks like we should be a full strength for the game...even Marvin looks like he's going to be playing (although his stats is "game-time decision.").

Everyone knows that the defense (and team) was embarrassed last year at Jacksonville but I have confidence that the defense is going to step it up and play one of their best games of the years. I also look for the Colts to run the ball---more than usual. It's going to be Addai Time.

Go Horse!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob Sanders