Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wonder Woman



Looks like the first superhero to be cast in the Justice League Movie is Wonder Woman. Although not officially confirmed a number of movie sites are reporting that Teresa Palmer (The Grudge 2) will be the Themyscira Princess.

With everything else I've read, it looks like the JLA movie is going to be more Teen Titans than a Justice League film in that the filmmakers are going for a young cast to fill the roles of the superheroes. I don't know about that...but if Warner Bros. is going to go ahead and make a JLA movie than I do want it different...in tone...with what Nolan is doing with Batman and with what Singer is doing with Superman. If the JLA movie is more "comic bookey" or light hearted than those other films than I think I'm OK with that. I don't want anything to interfere with what Nolan and Bale are doing with Batman because their take completely kicks ass.

Regardless it is going to be interesting how the rest of the casting proceeds.

No comments: