Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday Afternoon thoughts.

I've always treasured my Thursday afternoons (I normally have them off because of the auction) but never more so than now. (Consecutive days without sleeping in--32) I'll be napping it up here in a few minutes but I had some things kicking around my mind.

--Apparently Tom Izzo gets it with regard to the Big Ten Network.

--USA Today has a man crush on Doug Gottlieb. I don't get it.

--I'm finally watching (via Netflix) the latest season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Brilliant. Larry David.

--I still don't know what to make of the entire IU debacle. I've listened to and read so much about it that I'm pretty numb about it. About the actual games...they aren't playing great but they are still winning. This weekend's game at Michigan State will show what this team still has in them.

--The Roger Clemens ordeal is becoming more melodramatic than a Days Of Our Lives episode. I guess the moral of the story is that you shouldn't brag about your wife's breast augmentation.

--This music video by the 1986 Dodgers might be even more ridiculous than the Super Bowl Shuffle.

That's it for now.

Keep it real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Dodgers video was unbelievable! I can't believe how little song there was in 4:44!

Also, Doug Gottlieb is a douchebag. Even his Starbucks order shows what a tool he is.