Thursday, January 3, 2008

Do it Obama!

CNN is projecting that Barack Obama has won the Iowa Caucus (although it was a close three way race).

This is fantastic news.

Now it's on to New Hampshire.

Boy...I'm excited. It feels like the Colts just won the Super Bowl or IU just made it to the final four....
well...maybe I'm not that excited.......OK I'm not that excited.

But for the first time in a long time I have a postive vibe about where this country is headed (and that is something to be excited about).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is exciting to see Obama win! Not sure how I feel about Huckabee winning. CNN says it's good for McCain, who is more sensible than many of the republican candidates, but I admit I am scared by Huckabee's religion-core approach to politics. I am for candidates being religious and using their spirituality to guide their decisions, but I don't want religion to determine the direction of the country.

Anonymous said...

Go Ron Paul! Excited as the Colts winning the Superbowl? That is just dorky!

Maddog said...

Elizabeth...I see what you say about Huckabee--with regard to this religious beliefs--but I think he is a lot more sensible dealing with his beliefs than our current President.

Petty, I was kidding about that.