Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mysterious Magazine Subscriptions

Back in mid-December on one Saturday, I received a copy of Entertainment Weekly in the mail. I thought cool...somebody must have got me a subscription for Christmas. Narwold used to get it back on 127 and I've missed reading it since then. It's a fun magazine to read. Well, Christmas came...and was gone...and nobody fessed up to getting me the subscription. I was like...OK...that's fine.

Yesterday...I get a Wizard in the mail. For those not aware Wizard is a monthly comic book-driven magazine. I hadn't read one in awhile...I used to buy it all the time...but not anymore. Now it looks like I have another magazine subscription to a magazine that I like....which is cool. Again I have a mystery...Jenny didn't get it for me. My family didn't get it for me. I can't think of one reason why one of friends would randomly get me a magazine subscription (but if they did...Thank you).

So now I have two magazine subscriptions to magazines that I like but I don't know who purchased them for me.

I told Jenny I must have a secret admirer but she just laughed that off.

So I'm just going with the flow on this. If I learn the truth so be it...but if not I'll just enjoy my new bathroom reading material.

2 comments:

Slammin' Sam said...

i think the vampire got it for you...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know that you have some good buraling material.-Val